Top 10 Ways You Know You’re an Xerter
10. You have a recurring reminder set to email Wahoo about getting Xert metrics onto your ELEMNT
9. You ride your bike on the trainer for 1 minute to bring your XSS Deficit from 1 to 0
8. Make a habit of randomly sprinting for breakthroughs during group rides
7. Purchased a Garmin bike computer just for the Xert datafields
6. Wonder what a rider's MPA is while watching a pro race
5. Feel excited with anticipation when you see "- Xert" at the end of your Strava activity
4. Fakethroughs cause minor depression
3. Have nightmares about Hardness Test Level 15
2. Laugh mockingly when someone says they did an FTP test
1. Call in sick for work when your Training Status says "Very tired"
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!